8000XXL Bug Screen Door
The SuperSeal Mfg. Ltd. 8000XXL SUPER SCREEN allows unrestricted air flow and natural light through door openings up to 16′ x 18′. It creates a screened barrier that stops birds, bugs and rodents from entering your facility, thus improving product quality, employee comfort, safety and productivity. The XXL SUPER SCREEN is weather, abrasion and rot-resistant. This bug door consists of 14-gauge steel uprights, counter weights counter balance system and includes a canopy for the fabric roll.
- The XXL Super Screen will suit door openings up to and including 16′ x 18′.
- Allows unrestricted air flow and natural light.
- High quality black vinyl coated polyester screening with optimal mesh size.
- Mono-filament Belting strips provide vertical reinforcement.
- Screening is fire retardant and has a high tear and tensile strength.
- This screening is also weather, UV and rot resistant.
- Door consists of 14 gauge steel side frame tracks complete with canopy.
- Bottom bar provides positive bottom seal.
- The door is operated by means of a manual chain hoist and is balanced by counter weights.
- Can be mounted in front of an existing exterior door (Example: Shipping and Receiving door).
- Provides an exterior barrier between production and the bugs.
- Wind safeguard rollers to prevent blowout.
- Custom modifications available.
- Steel frame with nylon brush gasketing, providing optimal seal.
- Other fabric available upon request.
- Projection frame.
- Solid fabric (with window).
- Galvanized plated steel frame.